• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Application Fluids? What are they?

Ken

Ok..I didn't read the whole thread..What I liked about this Conook..is that you turned away some work that you were not comfortable with...that is very smart.
So..I use Rapid Tac for bubble-free results..workd well,,,takes a little extra time and minor expense..but gives great bubble-free results...
Cheers!
Ken

iSign

In a one gallon jug, Combine 1 5th if bourbon, 1/2 teaspoon of baby soap and water to make one gallon of solution.

Since the developement of the Big Squeegee, I leave out the soap and water.:toasting:

and if you don't have a cig squeegee... get one... but until then, if you use soap & water... just DON'T mix it with the 5th of bourbon!! :toasting:

andy

Your kidding right. Most window cleaners have ammonia in them that kill the glue. Read the label.
On another note what a refreshing newbie we have that actually wants to learn something. Welcome aboard Conook!
:Welcome:

Hardly. The active non streak ingredient in most glass cleaner is just vinegar.

I've flood coated hundreds of square metres of window etch using 99p glass cleaner as the lubricant- no adhesive eating, no difference between "special" fluids and 99p windex.