• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Application Tape

Tagdog

I have watched a couple of videos of people using this stuff to put lettering on windows. I bought some but I bought a 30" roll. I thought I would just cut of a piece as I need it. It looks like people are using multiple sizes? Do most of you square your lettering up with the application tape and then use the application tape to get everything level on your glass or substrate? Does this make thing easier?
Also, I am about to buy a Big Squeegee. Does everyone think this is a goog tool? Any negatives?
Thanks
Signs Up

hoppers

100's of threads out there talking about the Big Squeegee....get it no question, its a great tool for not a lot of money. Will save you a boat load of time. I maybe ruined one small print learning to use it, now I can laminate 4 foot by 3 foot prints in less then 10 seconds.

PS - I only have one roll of application tape as well starting off. Just cut it to the size I need. People with multiple rolls in sizes do a lot of vinyl work (I dont, Im 90% digital) and therefore multi sizes probably is just easiest is you are doing mostly cut vinyl.
Good luck.