• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Arlon XRP6000 - Full Cargo Van Wrap

BALLPARK

Here is a recent Full Wrap we did for our client.

The wrap was done using Arlon XRP 6000 Wrap Vinyl & 3220 Lamiante.

We did not have any issues with the vinyl and the customer loved the wrap.

We got 2 box truck wraps from this project just a couple blocks down the road... ;)

My best pics of the project are at the shop. But here is a few from my phone.

driver-side-chi.JPG Offsite Pic Replaced Please Observe Our Photo Posting Rules

It was a fun project and always enjoy doing wraps. The cargo van had a few minor dings in it, but the wrap covered up most of them so that they did not show as much. It turned out great and our customer loved it.

Simply design that displays the new logo that we created for them. We also did 10 window perf & vinyl lettering projects for their fleet trucks. We finished it off lettering up a new 16 trailer branding their new logo and image.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I think it's a job to be proud of. My one critique is your excessive use of super scripted text and, if you choose to use such, not using true small caps fonts instead. The bolder initial caps are, to me, distracting and reduce legibility.

The attached is the same font which has small caps for the lower case. The top line is all caps with the non-initial characters reduced in size (super scripted). This makes them less bold than the initial cap. The second line is the small caps as they were designed.

Attachments

• small caps.jpg
    small caps.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 63

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks pretty good.
You wouldn't happen to know where they got that rack on top of that van would you?
I have a customer looking for one of those.

wayne k
guam usa

luggnut

the back door looks like it would be hard to read... the sides look pretty good and the install looks good.

BALLPARK

I think it's a job to be proud of. My one critique is your excessive use of super scripted text and, if you choose to use such, not using true small caps fonts instead. The bolder initial caps are, to me, distracting and reduce legibility.

The attached is the same font which has small caps for the lower case. The top line is all caps with the non-initial characters reduced in size (super scripted). This makes them less bold than the initial cap. The second line is the small caps as they were designed.

Could not agree more about the fonts. I tried everything in my power to push a different font. But they wanted it to be the Perpetua Titling MT font. :(

Again did not want to use the cap, but they have been using it like that for years. So I just followed orders...lol.

BALLPARK

Looks pretty good.
You wouldn't happen to know where they got that rack on top of that van would you?
I have a customer looking for one of those.

wayne k
guam usa

Sorry man. I do not know off hand, but I can ask him where he buys his fleet racks.

It may have come with the Van, he only has 1 VAN and the rest are Chevy Trucks.

...update.

Just got off the phone with him. It came with the Van.

BALLPARK

the back door looks like it would be hard to read... the sides look pretty good and the install looks good.

I ended up doing about 6 or 7 designs total for them. My favorite design had the blue continue into the back door panels, then the top half of the door panels had the image with a real nice fade into the blue.

But they wanted to use the image from their house with the staircase. Their home improvement work is truly amazing, but does not bode well for the design using a Red, White & Blue logo...lol. Everything is done with cherry wood, looks great just not for their color scheme.

Well I could not make it work better. Others might have been able to make it pop with the thin stroke of the font and color scheme.

Thanks for the input guys!!!

I will be posting some of our Box Trucks this week, after we finish the 2nd truck.

signmeup

Man, you got some serious eyeballs! Thanks for the lesson. I didn't know anything about that.