• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Artwork troubles maybe Vector Doctor can help?

Stacey K

I like making signs
I usually go through Ignition Drawing on a very rare occasion I can't do it myself. But I don't think they are understanding what I need.

Am I best to just find clipart for this or is the Vector Doctor a bit more "understanding" of what I need? This is a hand drawn logo but I'm using it for screenprint. Clearly, I can't use this.

I'm having a brain fart. It's impossible to find a pheasant looking away from me. I don't need the circles or the words - that'd done already.

Is anyone's brain working better than mine today?

st anna logo.jpg

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
As i mentioned to Stacey this is more of a artistic redraw than a tracing. Depending on the subject matter i don't always accept these types of jobs. This requires someone with artistic talent for organic objects and i don't possess that ability

Stacey K

I like making signs
I'm waiting to hear back from client. I think I'm going to just clip art it the best I can. We have several of these very similar looking logos for different clubs in the area and none of them look the best unfortunately lol

Thanks Vector Doctor! I'll try you again next time!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Take 2pcs 2" x 4" wood. Temporarily brace them and place a 1/4" piece of clear or white acrylic on top. But first, take an old 4' fluorescent lamp and place it underneath the top. Enlarge your sketch on a copier or the computer, print it out and tape it to the top. Place a clean piece of paper over it and just trace it. You don't hafta be perfect. Theirs certainly isn't and just true up all the lines and stuff and make it look more uniform. Reset all the type and you should be ready to go in less than 45 minutes........ but charge them for 2 hours of recreation time.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Nope, has to be a pheasant since they buy a bunch of them then let them loose to kill them...I just sent it to the Vector Doctor, I'm hoping he speaks English and can help LOL
i have no employees and i am in Ohio... no English language comprehension issues and no outsourcing