• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Attn: L26500 Owners

dypinc

I was wondering that myself. How well does the registration sensing of the L26500 and the more material use for the targets work over the manual alignment of double side printing on the L25500.

Freese

I've saw this video. But I would like to know the answer from the real world. how accurate it is? Do we need to add some bleed, can we do long run with accuracy? Etc.

Exactly, and what to know about the process on the different RIPs.

Jack Knight1979

Pretty funny video. HP didn't show the long boot up time, or warm up time. They also didn't show the carriage belt snapping off in the middle of the print.

I print double sided prints all the time on the roland. It's pretty simple. Definitely not as simple as the HP, but that video was more comedy than accuracy.

I like the HP for the innovation, but it's not there in terms of build quality for my needs.

It would be AWESOME if Roland incorporated an OMAS sensor. One thing I really dislike about my Roland is manually adjusting feed calibration ALL THE TIME.

signswi

Sour grapes, you warm it up once in the morning while you're making the shop coffee by hitting "prepare print" and it's ready by the time you are. If you're really waiting a lot for warm up you're not doing enough volume.

The double siding is awesome, wish our L25500 had it. Double siding is such a waste of time that having automatic two sided registration is pure bank.

rjssigns

Although we do double-sided on our Roland I would love to try it on a L26500 by myself with my files. As soon as you have someone holding your hand through the process it is no longer a test but a demo. Should be a no-brainer according to what I've seen.

ProWraps

Sour grapes, you warm it up once in the morning while you're making the shop coffee by hitting "prepare print" and it's ready by the time you are. If you're really waiting a lot for warm up you're not doing enough volume.

um... if by not doing enough volume you mean not printing 8 hours a day non stop then yeah right.

i have two. they have to warm up every time you hit print.

Suz

Oh and it helps to play that happy skippy music like in the HP youtube video, I'm sure of it! Should make everything turn out perfect. Haha!