• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Attn: Signvox users

Sticky Signs

So, I'm thinking about moving away from the pen and paper method to something a little more substantial. The glowing reviews I see on here about Signvox got me interested enough to do a webinar. So far I like what I see but I'd like to get input from the folks that are currently using this system.
I wanna hear about the pros n cons. How long did it take to set up and to get comfortable with using it. Please tell me about a little about your operation - what's your main business, # of employees, who in your business is using it and how? What features are you using/not using? How has Signvox improved things for you or made things worse? Is this a complete package for you or do you still need to use other systems or methods to complete your tasks. Anything else I should know about this before making my final decision?
Any and all input is welcomed.
Cheers

J

john1

And what how do you manage when your internet is down?

As i said in my review (last post from the time i posted this message here), That's a ISP issue, I mean how do you google when the Internets down? You don't but the real question here is why isn't your ISP reliable?

J

john1

Honestly, Try it out and if you don't like it you can cancel without any cancellation fees.

I'm a huge crit on products and was super leary about VOX but now it's the best thing i have invest money into, Seriously. I love my versacamm and if i had to prioritize which one i liked more it's seriously a close 1st for both.

None of the other software's track your customers payments made, exports to quick books and just organizing everything like SignVOX does. It's seriously the last pricing software you will have to buy and once you get the hang (took me 1 week exactly), It's butter.

Some can complain that $129 a month is so crazy and this and that but a super small shop like mine makes currently under $50k a year and i am affording it with ALL SMILES, So i really don't know why others gripe about $129 when it makes you money and does so much more.

OlsonSigns601

So hows the technical part of the online approval thing work?

Do I give my customers a signvox.coc link?

Can I host it myself and use the signvox.com as a web services so the customer really never leaves my website?

Do I just upload a .jpg of my rendering for the customer to approve?

Right now I'm creating a sometimes oversized (file size) PDF document with Corel and if its to big for e-mail I upload it to my website and have the customer download it.

J

john1

When you enter your customers info into Signvox it saves it. Then when you generate a quote or invoice you can hit Email and it has a screen that you just hit Send and it auto generates the quote or invoice PDF to your customers email and they can view it in their email client.

If your sending a proof, all you do is hit design and there is a area to upload a pdf or jpg (few other formats i think to) and send it to your customer also. They can approve the design once it's sent or they can post a comment on alterations directly within signvox. They get emailed a link with the proof and can access the proof that way.

You can see how many times a proof was viewed, who viewed it and when they viewed it also.

J

john1

So i'm unclear about the email. Is it a different email account or does it use my current email?

It's all through signvox, When signvox sends the emails it comes from your email address you sign up on signvox with. It shows up as if your email sent it on their end. They then open it and there is a attached PDF with the quote or invoice and for proofs there is a small thumbnail and a link to click that takes them to a preview area where the customer can approve or make a comment on changes.

Kevin-shopVOX

So hows the technical part of the online approval thing work?

Do I give my customers a signvox.coc link?

Can I host it myself and use the signvox.com as a web services so the customer really never leaves my website?

Do I just upload a .jpg of my rendering for the customer to approve?

Right now I'm creating a sometimes oversized (file size) PDF document with Corel and if its to big for e-mail I upload it to my website and have the customer download it.

Essentially what you do is design your job and create a proof file (gif, png ,pdf or jpg) and upload it to job it refers to. You can do it for each job so that only one email needs to be sent. When you send it to the customer they get an email with a link to view the proof online. There they can approve it or comment on the job. If approved it will go automatically into production and signVOX will notify the responsible employee when this happens. It time stamps when it was approved and by whom.

If comments are made it automatically goes back to the design state and the designer is notified when this happens along with the customer comments. Then the process starts over and signVOX keeps a version history as well as the customer & designer comments when made.

When it is in customer review you can see how many times they have looked at it and when the most recent time was. This is helpful to anticipate changes/approvals. It also helps battle those customers that try and weasel out of some jobs when they make things up. "Yeah cancel my order, you never sent the proof." "um..I see here that you've looked at it 5 times, and most recently 10 minutes ago." Not saying they still won't cancel but its nice to have a come back.

So i'm unclear about the email. Is it a different email account or does it use my current email?

The email the customer gets does go through signVOX but the email is the one the user is logged in with. So Joe Customer get it from Joe@youremail.com If Joe Customer replies to the email it goes back to thge inbox of whatever email client joe@youremail.com is using.