• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Atv Conceptual Design

54warrior

So I plan on getting these made, eventually, for a quad that I will be purchasing in Oct/Nov timeframe.

What do you all think?

All vector in Coreldraw X3. Some logos from brandsoftheworld.com, others either redrawn by hand or got direct from mfg.

template based on Esticky Graphics layouts (that is who will be printing them when time comes)

Hi-Res Version: http://flemingdesignsolutions.com/DS450_Fleming.jpg

Attachments

• DS450_Fleming.jpg
    DS450_Fleming.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

TheSnowman

I'm thinkin' this will still be moved to an onsite picture since you aren't supposed to use links...but it looks good to me.

Marco

Opinion - 2 cents worth

My two cents worth... I like the design. I'm losing FNG, think it's a bit blurry, try reworking it red, white or something. Did your client settled on a yellow 4 wheeler? I don't really care for yellow color autos, bikes, etc. :toasting:

54warrior

My two cents worth... I like the design. I'm losing FNG, think it's a bit blurry, try reworking it red, white or something. Did your client settled on a yellow 4 wheeler? I don't really care for yellow color autos, bikes, etc. :toasting:

Thanks, yeah the FNG logo needs re-worked. It stands for 'Fleming N Glentzer'.

As far as the client... I am the client, and here is the quad:

Attachments

• DS-450-X-mx-3-4-BlkYlw.jpg
    DS-450-X-mx-3-4-BlkYlw.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 73