• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

AutoX3D

AutoX3D

Hi, I started out sign making a few years ago in the Philippines using my Torchmate 2x4 CNC plasma. I started out making 2d flat signs and powder coated them or made from polished stainless. I later got into stainless steel channel lettering that I cut on the plasma, and MIG welded the sides on.

I later got into 3D printing and build printers and am learning how to run a CNC router for resin cast molds.

I outsource my laser work to a local shop that has a 2kw Italian fiber laser and CNC bender.

I do experiment with making my own patina chemicals and have perfected my own recipe for copper patina as importing the chemical is extremely expensive. I also make custom knives and micarta.

I used to do cut vinyl, but it is not a very profitable design here so I sold that machine.