• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Back home! A 5 year journey.

S

SignTech

As some of you know ... I was in PA for many years with Impact Signs and Graphix ... the economy took me on a wild journey.

Now back home in my hometown Rochester, NY

UPDATE 12/08/09: I am now back in my home town Rochester, NY after a long 5 year journey! A small little place in the art cultural district area. I will be spending time re-grounding and adjusting. I will be on and off S101, so if I take a bit to respond back to my friends, I apologize, but I will get back to you.

Anyone looking for freelance help with layouts, installs or anything signs or graphic related, I am available. Have tools will travel in the area, or can assist you from home.

Mike

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like you're home for Christmas, just in the 'nick' or time.

It's always a good feeling to be around loved ones for the holidays. Hope you finally found your calling in your hometown. :toasting:

S

SignTech

Thanks Gino ......... It's where I belong ... good 2 b back to familiarity.

S

SignTech

Hey jcuminale ........ thanks, you are here too ........... cool ..........

put on your ruby slippers...close your eyes...tap your heels together...

"there's no place like home..."

"there's no place like home..."

or so they tell me.

and curtsy

OldPaint

i ran away from home(washington county, PA.)...............jan 1980!!!!!!!!! and never looked back!!!!!!!!
wound up in SARASOTA, FL. broke and didnt know anyone. found work, hung out on the beach as much as i could, met a lota women, made a lot freinds, met the lady of my life(now 29 years we been together)bought a house there, stayed 19 years, then moved to PENSACOLA, FL. been here 10 years, and will probably die here. this is MY HOME!!!!!
been back to PA home, 2003 was last tme. only theing changed was MORE TREES GROWING there, less people.