• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

back lit vinyls??

laserman70

Client wants us to do a few signs that are back lit. What typed of vinyls have you been using for this application?
Thanks for the help.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Talk to Pat at Heritage Sign Co, he always uses the Oracal Translucent and he tried my vinyl which is only $0.20 a sq.ft and he loved it!! He is now saving about $300.00 a roll by using my version.

Craig Sjoquist

Bigfish DM .... you said you have a brand .. on the merchant profile I see Bigfish brand under brands carried, but that's the only place do you have anther website or other means of knowing what you carry I see 2 other websites on there, but not Bigfish brand

Since I'm in Florida how long would it take to get here, and shipping cost of one roll lets say ....at moment just tire kicking but thank you

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
My brand is just a house brand I private label. My website is not up at the moment, get me your email and I can send you my pricelist

Mosh

Some colors of oracal 751 work great on backlit stuff, check them out and save the $$$$