• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bad data on Corel x5 file

robahl

Recently i have been experiencing problems with Corel draw files that i save and this error come up: hondamxtemplates.cdr contains bad data and may not load correctly.
Then there is 3 options: Cancel, retry and Ignore.
But none of those keeps the program from crashing. I can´t get the file to open no matter what i seem to do.

i also have some problem with my roland sp 300 printing out the decals the printer just stops but it says processing and the print status in versaworks disappear ??

Someone knows whats wrong??
Regards
Robert

TwoNine

Well - I don't know why it's doing that - but when it's happened to me in the past, I have gone to the folder where the file is saved and try the backup file that is in there. It automatically generates one every ____ minutes (depending on your settings), and you can try and salvage some of your work that way....

It's worth a try if you have a bunch of time in to something.

As for the printer: ???????????

-Chad

robahl

Thanks chad
I treid that to i it works better then orginal file.
And i also reinstall it so now it works better but not 100% maby i have to reboot my computer?? I have intel 5 with 4 gig memory i think it will be enough?
but somtimes it say out of memory ??
about the printer it works now i changed the cable.