• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banner tape

ljwhyte

Hi can anyone recommend a good banner tape I have a load of roller banners that have been used to will be removing the old banner and replacing with new, looking for a good strong double sided tape

hybriddesign

owner Hybrid Design
Hi can anyone recommend a good banner tape I have a load of roller banners that have been used to will be removing the old banner and replacing with new, looking for a good strong double sided tape
SpeedPress super hem tape. Been using it for years and years. Price has been going up lately but it’s great stuff

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
by "roller banners" do you mean the retractable banners in a banner stand? We replace these all the time, and just use our regular banner tape (I don't recall the brand - it's not really anything special, it's reliable though). Another step we take is to put packing tape across the seam for extra security. Also, when printing the banners, we always add an additional 6" to the bottom of banners (either new or a graphic replacement), to ensure that none of this will be visible when the banner is extended.

Hello from Sunbelt Sign Supply. We carry banner tape in both 1" x 72 yds ($24.49) and 1 1/2" x 72 yds. ($26.45). Our customers really like this tape, I've never had a complaint about it. Give us a call 800-230-7668 and we will be glad to help you. Located in Midland NC.

by "roller banners" do you mean the retractable banners in a banner stand? We replace these all the time, and just use our regular banner tape (I don't recall the brand - it's not really anything special, it's reliable though). Another step we take is to put packing tape across the seam for extra security. Also, when printing the banners, we always add an additional 6" to the bottom of banners (either new or a graphic replacement), to ensure that none of this will be visible when the banner is extended.
the extra 6" also ensures the taped seam is wrapped up tight around the core with a couple layers of material so there will basically never be any tension trying to pull the taped pieces apart.