• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banner w/ no photo glare?

Rudy

I print banners that are used in photos on occasion, even though I use a matte banner there is still some glare that appear on the photos.

I don't think the banners plays too much of a role in the glare since the ink has it's own semigloss finish anyway.

Maybe there is a coating I can spray on the banners when they are complete to cut down the glare?

Any ideas are appreciated.
Thanks

rfulford

I used to do a lot of banners for a kids television show. They loved a 90/10 weave mesh for large banners or synthetic canvas for things that would appear close up.

Part of it is the photographer...

If they set the people up so that the banner is at a slight angle in the background it wouldn't glare at all. One can photographer people in front of a mirror and not get flash glare...

Rudy

Thanks for the replies.
I'm sure the photographer can at least try to get the glare out.
But they are hired by an outside company and I have absolutely no control over that.
I just need to try to do what I can on my end, knowing that they will be photographed.