• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Before and after I'm starting tomorrow

SignManiac

Client came to me with this twenty year old sign they wanted replaced and the wife's name added who recently passed away. I politely told them the existing sign was an unfortunate mess and the only way I would do the work is if they let me redesign it. They asked for me to try and keep the new version similar and I said I could work with that.

Even a bad sign can be redeemed through good design. This isn't anything exceptional but a vast improvement.

Attachments

• Sacred Before.jpg
    Sacred Before.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 109
  • Sacred After.jpg
    Sacred After.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 142

Marlene

that is a really great before and after project! I like that you worked with the original concept. it just shows how a concept, in the right hands, can work no matter how awful it may seem. hope this inspires others who have to work with an idea that isn't so great as it sure has inspired me!

SignManiac

Thank you all. I can't wait to get started on it! Ordering the material today and will post a photo once it's done. The finished piece always looks better than the renderings do.

Craig Sjoquist

outstanding before and after photo they will be pleased at the very least indeed, probably invite ya for a run in the park hand ya medal for the best looking sign this side of the road and maybe even pay you lol.