• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best deal on IJ180c -10 & 8519 lam?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Hi all,
have a fleet project coming up and I'm looking to see if I can save a little on 8 to 10 roll order of wrap and lam film.
Have to bring it in by boat so someone with a west coast warehouse would be ideal.
Has to be cast but it does not have to be 3M, although I would be a little worried printing & installing a material I have not used before on a fleet of buses.

thanks in advance

wayne k
guam usa

I did a quick forum search but the links I found on material are all a few years old

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
You must be wrapping every darn bus on the island Wayne.
Buses are not here yet.
We'll all have to run to the other side of the island when they offload them from the ship so the island doesn't tip over....

wayne k
guam usa

Dionysus

Guam 3M

I used to live there, worked in Harmon and Agat, problem with getting media to you is the boat ride. Media doesn't do well cooked in a box for a month at sea as we have seen in America with stuff coming over from Asia.. If we can work out shipping we can get you quality product, if you want it on a boat we can do that to. What kind of quantity are you looking at?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hi all,
have a fleet project coming up and I'm looking to see if I can save a little on 8 to 10 roll order of wrap and lam film.
Have to bring it in by boat so someone with a west coast warehouse would be ideal.
Has to be cast but it does not have to be 3M, although I would be a little worried printing & installing a material I have not used before on a fleet of buses.

thanks in advance

wayne k
guam usa

I did a quick forum search but the links I found on material are all a few years old

I can take care of you on my Private Label CAST vinyl and Lam. The CAST VINYL is in the $0.80 sq.ft range and the CAST lam is in the $0.55 sq.ft range. You can PM me if you need to know the brand.