• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best Method for Shipping an EDGE and Plotter?

I am getting an EDGE 2 and enVision 375...these are shipping from Texas to NH and I am trying to figure out what the best method of shipment is. I have a UPS account and get a phenominal savings with them but is that reliable enough for the equipment? What is used for tshipping the new units? Suggestions? I will obviously take out insurance on the shipment... I could check with CCX and have it freighted up that way, I get a great rate with them as well, wouldn't be handled as much.

Thoughts...suggestions?

Thanks for any input.

Checkers

I've used them all and they're all about the same. Most of the time the all do a good job, but they do make mistakes. That's why there is insurance.
If you have an account with UPS, use them.
One other tip is to make sure you wrap the equipment before you put them in the boxes. The box may get wet, but the equipment should be fine.

Checkers