• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

best price on 180c-10 & 3m 8518?

Spencer McMurtry

I am going place a order for a roll of wrap vinyl plus wrap laminate today and was wondering if anyone knows who has the best price right now. as of now i am looking at order from fellers for
3m 180c-10 60"x150' $736.00
3m 8518 60"x150' $494.00

and free shipping of course.

Thanks!

Circleville Signs

First - PLEASE keep this stuff in the Premium section. PLEASE.

Second - Your best bet is to call your supplier directly and find out what they can do. if you have a sales rep, often times they have the discretion to give you some special pricing. IF you are buying a decent amount of stuff from them.

Gary

I am going place a order for a roll of wrap vinyl plus wrap laminate today and was wondering if anyone knows who has the best price right now. as of now i am looking at order from fellers for
3m 180c-10 60"x150' $736.00
3m 8518 60"x150' $494.00

and free shipping of course.

Thanks!

736 is insane!!!

Spencer McMurtry

i wish you could delete / edit posts you write. funny story about this post, but not sure if i should post it here hah. next time ill post it in premium oops would edit if i could.