• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best printable vinyl for outdoor/street application

RL67POLO

We sell tons of Band and Promotional stickers to our clients but lately have been getting complaints of the vinyl being too 'pliable' and not quick enough to stick without it having bubbles etc

Solvent printed with a Roland versacamm and Vinyls used are Briteline and Oracal3640 ( both without lam )

Any reason why these vinyls wont hold up thickness or firmness-wise like a screen printed sticker or paper sticker? any help would be so appreciated by my shop and myself

Thanks a bunch
RL

Bigcat_hunter

We use 3640 gloss for all of our stickers with no lamination and have very happy customers. We include an instruction sheet that explains the wet method/dry method etc.

J

john1

Use a air release vinyl, Oracal 3165ra or if you have to, 3M IJ35c. Briteline doesn't have any air release vinyls but i know Avery does which is what Grimco carries. Briteline is Avery vinyl btw, They recently switched it from General Formulations.

Bigcat_hunter

Use a air release vinyl, Oracal 3165ra or if you have to, 3M IJ35c. Briteline doesn't have any air release vinyls but i know Avery does which is what Grimco carries. Briteline is Avery vinyl btw, They recently switched it from General Formulations.

We started with Rapid Air Vinyl but it is way too stretchy if not laminated. Customers hated it. Lots of bubbles.