• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best Value Printer for Wraps

S

spmracing

What are the best wrap printers for the cheapest price? What im trying to do is side wraps, i have a Pc-60 right now that i believe can plot, what i need is a printer that can do like 24" wide inkjet for vinyl. I no nothing about printing as i've always just cut. Any thing will help, thanks in advance.

petesign

What are you wrapping? I can't imagine wrapping a car using a 24" printer. Do you have a laminator? Gonna need one of those too.

grafixemporium

Not sure of the answer to your question... but maybe you can tell me what is the cheapest way I might be able to get into racing? I don't know anything about cars... or racing... hell, I don't even have a drivers license. I'd appreciate if you could point me in the direction of the cheapest racecar out there, I'm gonna try to run it in some Nascar events. Thanks!

Just Me

Hands down; this is the most complete and affordably-priced system in the industry:

http://www.signwarehouse.com/catalog_pdfs/2010_2_02_WEB.pdf (page 2 of our newest catalog). Check our Web site for more info: http://www.signwarehouse.com

The equipment is also top-of-the-line. And we have training and tons of supplies should you wish that as well. Our sales people can also offer many references. 800.699.5514.

Best,

Jim
hey jim, has anyone ever told you that you kinda look like pee wee herman?:Big Laugh

MikePro

sell your designs, outsource your printing, do your own installs... cheapest way to get into it, imho.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Not sure of the answer to your question... but maybe you can tell me what is the cheapest way I might be able to get into racing? I don't know anything about cars... or racing... hell, I don't even have a drivers license. I'd appreciate if you could point me in the direction of the cheapest racecar out there, I'm gonna try to run it in some Nascar events. Thanks!

Thats classic!! :ROFLMAO:

showcase 66

sell your designs, outsource your printing, do your own installs... cheapest way to get into it, imho.

Best advice. I keep getting to the point where I think I want to buy one and then I go through a dry period on people wanting printed things. Then I realize how much money I am saving in the long run without having to maintain the machine. However, If I had a larger space to work. I would probably have one.

grafixemporium

LMAO... the BRADSTER gave me an INFRACTION for that post. I can't stop laughing. Seriously!! Too funny!!

The INFRACTION was for insulting a member. Seriously? Was my question any more insulting than his? I feel like I'm in 4th grade here and I just got slapped on the wrist with a ruler. LMAO!

ProWraps

woa we have infractions on this board now? can i get one? man. i want to be one of the bad kids too.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikePro

i think he deserved to be infracted for considering wrapping cars with a 24". BUT he also deserves to be educated, that, at LEAST a 48" printer should be the way to go.
... less seams exposed to potential curling
... at least 1/4 the labor of install (lining up tiles is a PITA when curves are involved)
... 10000% gain on happy customers that don't have cars that look like multicolor-mummies

Border

Not meant to be "mean" but with a join date on this site of 2 1/2 years ago and a fair share of posts, I would think (hope) that you had soaked up more good (basic) info by now!
Most all the info you could ever want is already right here!

Infraction, please!.....Thank you sir, may I have another!!!!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Infractions?
I just hope this is not like the DMV and they take points off your license until the next thing you know - you find yourself having to ride a bicycle to work.

wayne k
guam usa