• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Bids

kcollinsdesign

Old member
Find out who all the General Contrators are and send your bid to all of them. Contact all your suppliers to make sure (as best you can) all your supply chains are intact and give the GCs info regarding timelines. Often that kind of detailed information showing a willingness to work within their schedule will win the day.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well then, you need to get a different membership, regardless of how little or how much you wanna make. We'll get the owner in here and he can show you the ropes.

See, the thing is, you don't test the waters and see if you wanna sell something...... you come in properly and THEN advertise your wares.

Sign consultant

Well then, you need to get a different membership, regardless of how little or how much you wanna make. We'll get the owner in here and he can show you the ropes.

See, the thing is, you don't test the waters and see if you wanna sell something...... you come in properly and THEN advertise your wares.
Thanks Gino.
I can make it

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Sign consulant... that was the laziest post I've seen in a long time here...and that says alot. You give one sentence and can't even form that properly. Makes one question your competency at your offering. Next time use a little mental effort and muster up an actual sentence. Even gagaboo does better.

Sign consultant

Sign consulant... that was the laziest post I've seen in a long time here...and that says alot. You give one sentence and can't even form that properly. Makes one question your competency at your offering. Next time use a little mental effort and muster up an actual sentence. Even gagaboo does better.
With due respect Sign maker,it was an open question to start a conversation,you could see in both aspects that you wanna see.but I appreciate your time to advise to keep in mind.hope you will not take it as offensive.