• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bike fonts

HyperGeil

Hi,

Do anyone have a set of fonts for bike decals, anything is helpful.

I generally need fonts for most common bikes, to make decals - to make the text on bikes when they are repainted.

Like Specialized, Giant, Cube etc.

Have a great day.

Last edited:

unclebun

Does anyone have ingredients for recipes? Anything is helpful.

Perhaps you should try this great tool called Google Search. But if you have a specific question to ask it might help to provide those specific details here. Are you talking about bicycle manufacturer logos? Model Numbers? Or are you asking for fonts which would be good to use on bicycles for other kinds of stickers?

Boudica

I'm here for Educational Purposes
Maybe the OP should go to this site instead

Edit to add: I was looking for the Schwinn font, and this bike forum site came up.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
toormix_02.jpg

HyperGeil

Does anyone have ingredients for recipes? Anything is helpful.

Perhaps you should try this great tool called Google Search. But if you have a specific question to ask it might help to provide those specific details here. Are you talking about bicycle manufacturer logos? Model Numbers? Or are you asking for fonts which would be good to use on bicycles for other kinds of stickers?
Hi, you have a fair point. Yes, I am looking for fonts to make decals for bikes when they is being repainted.

Ex. Specialized logo using font X

I have been through Google, and haven’t found a great source yet.

Hoped someone in here had some more information.

The issues for me is not that I don’t want to buy the fonts, I just need to know witch to get, hope that makes sense.

unclebun

To find vector files of logos, rather than just fonts (many logos are not actual fonts but are custom-created), try brandsoftheworld.com . I checked for Specialized, Schwinn, Diamondback, Trek, and Motobecane and found all of them in multiple versions, current and older.

monroesigns

To find vector files of logos, rather than just fonts (many logos are not actual fonts but are custom-created), try brandsoftheworld.com . I checked for Specialized, Schwinn, Diamondback, Trek, and Motobecane and found all of them in multiple versions, current and older.
Nice, unclebun. :rock-n-roll: