• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

blank mouse pad vendor

stickermonkey

if you have a LF inkjet...just print onto IJ35-10 then laminate with a nice textured laminate like GBCs Arctic Grain. I sell a fair bit of them and I can retail them anywhere from $3 - $5 each for units of 100 or more and if someone wants a custom one I can get $18 each. I used to do sublimation but it was a HUGE pain in the butt!

joeshaul

Conde if it's the only thing I'm ordering or I need a unique style.

Coastal Business Supplies if I'm ordering other stuff, as they usually run specials, have a 5% discount code for another forum I visit and have free shipping after $200 (great for heavy things like mugs, tiles, etc).

stickermonkey

^^what are you using for substrait?

nothin' ...that's the cool part...they're great for advertising a biz or event...they can be used as a stick down or not. I got the idea when I got a mousepad in the mail that was contour cut round. I noticed that it had been printed on decal material. I thought to myself...hmmmmm....that's a great little marketing product. I do a lot more orders of 100 or more at a time than the novelty kind of stuff really...but it's a nice little upsell to a new biz.

:) People LOVE them.