• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bless his stupid heart

Rooster

I just had a customer call me up because he couldn't figure out how to use the stickers I just sold him.

They were diecut and I weeded the extra bit off so they'd be easier to work with. He couldn't figure out why the backing paper wouldn't separate.

Monsterkidz

Haha, I recently sold a mall some RTA for a few kiosk carts. We used clear premask, figuring it would make install a little easier on them. Apparently the maintenance guys didn't know they had to remove the clear application tape! I was at the mall a week later a noticed the mess, called my contact and let him know his guys needed to remove the clear tape! Ahh silly clients!!

i

sinetist

Had one ask for some lettering on something clear in some kind of frame to hang in a glass door. I said why not just put the lettering on the door glass. "How would you do that?? he asks. "UM .... same way I'd put them on something clear in a frame ... like your door glass"

John L

About a week ago I just had a customer look inside a set of raceway mounted channel letters we installed. As I am walking to the truck he says outloud to my other guy "30 milliamps.. that's nothing". As I am walking back, he reaches over and hits the switch and sticks his hand in there. For about a full second and a half he makes the funniest sound I have ever heard a person utter, kind of a stutter/babble with a segway into "Sheeeet". Then he said, "that aint bad" and walked off.

For a week we have all been saying to each other "sheet, that aint bad".