• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

boat into sign pix

etsigns

What in world?, look at the tires around the pole.
And some of our towns want to lower ALL signs.:help

Attachments

• oops.jpg
    oops.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 100
  • oops2.jpg
    oops2.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 102

Pat Whatley

You know, I did something like that one morning. I had three 4'x8' real estate signs that had to be on stands already assembled and on the trailer. Heading for the install I felt a McSkillet burrito at McDonalds calling my name, whipped into the drive-thru, ordered and proceeded to the window. Suddenly there's this god-awful screeching sound.

The signs hit the canopy over the drive-thru microphone. Fortunately whoever designed the dang thing built a spring-loaded joint into them for just such an occassion and there was no lasting damage, just a crap-load of embarassment as I had to try and get all 15 people in line behind me to backup so I could back the trailer out.

Kottwitz-Graphics

I felt a McSkillet burrito at McDonalds calling my name, whipped into the drive-thru, ordered and proceeded to the window.

What is it about Mickey D's? My brother took the roof off a pickup camper (one of the ones that loaded into the bed) on a Mickey D's drive thru when I was a kid...Problem was, it was my dads camper...:banghead:

phototec

Fortunately whoever designed the dang thing built a spring-loaded joint into them for just such an occassion and there was no lasting damage, just a crap-load of embarassment as I had to try and get all 15 people in line behind me to backup so I could back the trailer out.

Wow, you can thank that canopy designer for having forethought, otherwise it would have cost you big time, damage to their canopy and to you signs!

:rock-n-roll: