• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Box trailer with Star Key Screws

datoshway

About to wrap a 48' box trailer that is loaded with the star key screws instead of rivits. We use all 3m. A few questions.

180c or ij35? Major price difference so if we can use the ij35 would much rather.

Run over or take out star screws.

Thanks in advance
Cary

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
:thumb: This. Also - I know a LOT of people like removing the self drilling panel screws on trailers. It's a bad idea in my opinion. The panels and the supports behind them are generally aluminum to save weight. Those same screws put back in will NEVER hold as well or tight as they did the first time when they drilled in. Then when the vinyl gets removed one day they will need to be loosened or removed to get the vinyl from behind them - or try cutting around even single one...

I've seen some of the smaller utility trailers near falling apart due the panels screws being removed a few times.

Not ij35.

180c.

wrap over screws

profit.