• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Brain Fart.........................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Working in photoshop and suddenly the eraser tool went from seeing what size I was using to a cross-hair and I can't see what I'm about to obliterate. I musta hit a hot key sequence or something, but can't figure out how to get it back to normal. Any ideas ??

:banghead: Gino

Marie

I think it is the cap lock that toggles between the eraser circle and the eraser cross-hair.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Twats that, you say..... ?? Not to mention, some people don't have a censor in place. I've seen words that get ***'ed out on mine, but not others.

Anyway, I'm just glad I got that fixed, even at the expense of words being eliminated.​

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
I like the term "bilabial fricative," made famous by George Carlin in his bit, "Class Clown." Artificial phart noise made using your mouth, different from using the hand in the arm pit.