• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Brand New and in Need of San Bernadino Vinyl Installer

Project Manager

Hello all and great site....

I am in need for a San Bernadino Vinyl installer for a rush job in that area... and also will have opportunities CA wide as well as elsewhere for top notch installers....

We also will be looking at printing needs across the country as well...

Looking forward to the education process and expanding my knowledge and contacts in the business...

Project Manager

Location Clarification

We are a midwest based company that handles signage and corporate branding all over the US and Internationally as well.

We currently have a project that is installing corporate branding elements throughout the US... and have other projects like it coming... everything from exterior signage to interior promotional items and various wall and window branding applications....

We do most of our production locally, but also use regional and local when the need arises...

Hope that helps to clarify things... and hope to cultivate some strong local and regional partnerships with members here rather than thumbing through phone books and the like...

Oh and thank you for the welcome....

Ken

Welcome from BC, Canada.
Being that you are a business person, would you not consider signing your name to your posts to develop some credibility?
If you have contracts in Western Canada, you can PM me to discuss that.
Ken

Project Manager

Updated Signature

Here I am again with an updated signature...

And thank you all for your information... and look forward to working with as many as I can in the near future...