• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Brand New

ld-art

Hello everyone,
I am new to the world of sign painting but have been a fine and graphic artist for more years than I would like to admit to... My boyfriend (sounds so odd when you're not a teen..) is a sign painter but is computer illiterate (almost) so I am hoping that we can pool our talents eventually. He is a member here albeit a very quiet one, and I am constantly in awe of the talent that we see in these threads!
anyway, so happy to finally be here!

ld-art

thanks so much SignManiac your work is truly awesome. I will post some critique worthy work as soon as I have something that I'm happy with. The critique posts on here are very helpful and I have a thick skin, so don't mind being told my work needs alot of work! Fine art and graphics are completely different animals, I finally have a little time to get some reading and studying done, so I'm looking forward to the learning experience to be found here. Not sure where this will take me, but I'm ready for the ride!