• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Brothers?

skyhigh

I got confused the other day. I thought GAC05 had changed-up his avitar....and even a quick glance at the name had me confused for a bit.

What made me realize the difference was, UCMJ22 didn't post in the same humorous dialogue I'm use to reading from GAC05. :Big Laugh

I know we are all "brothers" here.....but is there another connection ? ?

Attachments

• BROTHERS.jpg
    BROTHERS.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 57

skyhigh

Signage..... You're making me a tab bit uncomfortable. Seems your a little obsessed with my.....ahhhh...avitar. :ROFLMAO:

ucmj22

I got confused the other day. I thought GAC05 had changed-up his avitar....and even a quick glance at the name had me confused for a bit.

What made me realize the difference was, UCMJ22 didn't post in the same humorous dialogue I'm use to reading from GAC05. :Big Laugh

I know we are all "brothers" here.....but is there another connection ? ?

Nah I saw his avatar and liked it, so I made my own for the elephants. Seems to fit the current situation.

skyhigh

elephants? Must be something simple that is going over my head.

So whats the UCMJ (without divulging anything personal) ? Partnership? UC & MJ ?

Hope you don't take offence to me pointing you out. I know GAC05 will find the humor (I hope)

ucmj22

I assumed this is what his was referencing, maybe i was wrong.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-10-06 at 10.12.58 AM.png
    Screen shot 2011-10-06 at 10.12.58 AM.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 58