• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

burned out and faded away....

ddarlak

Go Bills!
another one bites the dust....

this is the only (current) forum i belong to, is it just sign people who blow themselves up or does this happen on other regular people forums?

RIP

ISAG/signtech/route23/mike

Border

He seems like he was built to implode. But then again, I have not walked a mile in his shoes nor seen what he has seen....at least according to him, I haven't. WTF was the whole at the doorstep of death thing about? Holy f-ing hell, the thread started about some dork blowing an interview by being late...twice.

OMG, I'm starting to use the dots.......too much.........ahm a-scaird fer m'sef!

Seriously though, I feel kinda bad for anyone like that who just seems to need to fight, struggle or have major drama all the time. It's got to be exhausting.

GRB, you cracked me up and were so on point all through that. Ain't no way you got any real work done today!

Mosh

I have been in lots of forums and they mostly seem to die off after 3-4 years on average. I just thought they got tired of hearing what I was up to.

JR's

Ddarlak you were so out of line.

nar just yanking your chain. but now I have to go read that hole thread. ;-}

JR