• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Business Name

tonywhittier

Ok well after running into some legal issues with the last name we are changing to a new one.

What do you think of Premier Decal Designs?

wanted something that would appeal to anytype of customer.

Locals Find!

so all you design are decals?? Really, that is what your name is telling people.

What about Signs, Graphics, etc... you don't do those?

tonywhittier

so all you design are decals?? Really, that is what your name is telling people.

What about Signs, Graphics, etc... you don't do those?

That would be in the logo, but as far as the company name it wouldn't be. Wanted something a little different rather than "Premier Signs" or "Premier Graphics"

Lunatic Taskbar

Don't narrow your self down.

How about Premier Design and Graphics, Premier Signs & Decals, Premier Signs by Design, Premier Advertising,

Just saying Premier Decal design is a little like a paint shop saying we only sell blue paint.

Ian

Craig Sjoquist

I would use the word ....Premier LLC..only then add... premier sign, premier design, premier graphics etc. etc. all that as dot com's and you have a ready made traffic.

OldPaint

why do you have to have PREMIER.........in your company name??? dont do nothing for me. other them think of MEAT...STEAK, BOARS HEAD PREMIER DELI MEATS))))
SEE?
iam so tired of seeing GRAPHIX, GRAPHICS, or graphic designer. you do SIGNS? you do DECALS.STICKERS, VINYL? what are most of the latter used for? SIGNS, ADVERTISING and business recognition. SIGNS BY GEORGE............HARRY'S SIGNS, SAM'S SIGNS, JOMAMA'S SIGNS..........under that you can add that word you seem to be stuck on PREMIER DESIGNS IN VINYL OR PRINT.....iam sure you dont paint or draw so you cant say your an ARTIST.

John L

Whittier Wraps
Decals Done!
Wrap-techia
Wrap-cetera
Wrap It Up
Wrap-n-Crap
Really Wrapped
Rapid Wrapper
NC Wrapper
Doobie Decals (Cause you are from.... "woa oh oh, OOOHoooh.. China Grove")

signswi

Spend some time in Google Adwords keywords tool and figure out keywords that have actionable traffic with good conversion and buyable top level domains, use that information to help influence your decision.

First though register your company as Whittier Enterprises or Whittier Solutions, LLC or whatever and then DBA your sign company name later.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
why do you have to have PREMIER.........in your company name??? dont do nothing for me. other them think of MEAT...STEAK, BOARS HEAD PREMIER DELI MEATS))))
SEE?
iam so tired of seeing GRAPHIX, GRAPHICS, or graphic designer. you do SIGNS? you do DECALS.STICKERS, VINYL? what are most of the latter used for? SIGNS, ADVERTISING and business recognition. SIGNS BY GEORGE............HARRY'S SIGNS, SAM'S SIGNS, JOMAMA'S SIGNS..........under that you can add that word you seem to be stuck on PREMIER DESIGNS IN VINYL OR PRINT.....iam sure you dont paint or draw so you cant say your an ARTIST.

That is a really good post there OP.