• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Byhx with Gen5 head

Chrb

Hello
I bought a large format UV Flatbed printer with byhx and 4 Gen5 heads but I didn't receive the drivers and software.
Can someone help me where can I buy or download these drivers?
Thanks

Attachments

• 20240530_101356.jpg
    20240530_101356.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
  • 20240528_112319.jpg
    20240528_112319.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 39

unmateria

I think it will work with maintop rip, wasatch or photoprint but ask them first, you maybe get an answer, but expect a nightmare process

Chrb

Thank you for your help.
I have the maintop and Photoprint but I don't have drivers and I don't have an Operating software , I contact them many time with no hope .
If I knew what software operat the machine I will buy it.
Thanks anyway

unmateria

Try with snappy driver installer. If you can, install USB dev view and paste all the info you can, specially the VID and PID (you can get this from the device admin toó). I wouldnt be surprised if they using a ch340 or cp2102...
Look if they have any whatsapp since this kind of business dont like email at all.

unmateria

Ahh, i forgot... I think Maintop only works up to win7 or win8 (i dont really remember, but i think it had problems with win10).