• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

C-O-O-L-! My Artwork Is Now Available at Adobe Stock.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Nice Fred,
Aren't you worried about PETA coming after you for that seamless animal cracker tile?
Seeing those shapes sent me back to being a kid again.
I'd get a circus wagon box of them in my lunch pail every once in a while.
Made me miss my mom.

wayne k
guam usa

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nice Fred,
Aren't you worried about PETA coming after you for that seamless animal cracker tile?
Seeing those shapes sent me back to being a kid again.
I'd get a circus wagon box of them in my lunch pail every once in a while.
Made me miss my mom.

wayne k
guam usa
Hahaha........ I thought the same thing when I saw them..... went right back to happy safe days when I was little.

:thumb: nice going on the sale.

T_K

That's awesome. Out of curiosity, how long does it take you to produce one of the seamless textures from photos?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
That's awesome. Out of curiosity, how long does it take you to produce one of the seamless textures from photos?

It varies with the original(s) and the method used. It can take anywhere from 15 minutes to four hours or more.

I should point out that I use a commercial program designed for the purpose that does a powerful and professional job. Most of what one finds, on You Tube and elsewhere, as to how to make seamless tiles, involves using Photoshop, the Offset filter and touching up the results. In my experience, this approach produces substandard results and those who think it is the state of the art are sadly mistaken.