• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

caldera visual +

toodark

Now that i updated my Mac and cutmaster2 does not work I have to figure out Caldera visual+ for my contour cut. Does anyone know a "How to" for caldera visual+? Just ned to figure out how to contour cut.

Thanks

toodark

Caldera visual+

Thats was me asking about cutmaster2 it quit working after I updated my Mac. Now Im trying to figure out how to contour cut with caldera since my cut master is not due for update until Febuary.

toodark

Nobody using Caldera for print/cut? Just need some pointers on how to setup caldera. The reg marks are facing wrong direction and caldera will not read the reg marks or I would just change it on plotter.

a77

When you say facing the direction do you mean type 1 vs the type 2 that you were probably using?
Caldera doesn't give you a choice unfortunately, but it still works well with type 1.
When you say that it can't find the marks.. you are telling the cutter to start a cut and then you get a message about "mark registration failed" (or something similar)?

toodark

yes type 1 VS type 2. Caldera will not even try to read reg mark. It goes straight into cutting instead of trying to read reg marks. Hows come caldera has different setting in the menu for the different reg marks if the software only reads type 1?

a77

What do you have for the "Positioning" setting?
See image...

Attachments

• 2014-01-02-181714_978x536_scrot.jpg
    2014-01-02-181714_978x536_scrot.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 98

toodark

same as you have there, in the "status" it said could not find marks and plotter did not even try to find them.

a77

Just checking..
Did you let caldera setup the cropmarks through Caldera?
Or did you do it before you did the upgrade using illustrator or corel?
If so.. Caldera won't know about them.

a77

sorry toodark, sounds like you're doing everything right.. I don't know.
What does caldera support say?

toodark

they told me to reload caldera. Now I can not because caldera software keeps saying it does unsupported OS version 10.9.1?

WTF!!!