• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Camo fills?

drive3b

Is it possible to get camo fills of the brand name camo's such as Mossy Oak, Realtree, etc?

Thanks,
Brad

grafixemporium

Camowraps out of Louisiana prints a lot of the licensed patterns. They will print on 180cv3 and lam if you call them and special order. I'll never buy that stuff from Fellers because they supply Camowraps with their own cheap material. Go to the source !

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Love em or hate em Fellers (as of their new 2012 catalog) does now sell the Mossy Oak licensed patterns printed on premium 3M cast vinyl (I'm guessing 170 but it could be 180) fully lamainated with 3M's ultra matte laminate. They also now offer the Camoskin/Realtree patterns on a 2mil cast vinyl but those do not say what brand the vinyl is and it is not laminated. All of the other pre-printed is either on 3M 160c calendered or General Formulations 202 calendered. The high end stuff is on page 57 of the 2012 catalog.

I've not used it first hand so I cannot comment on the print quality but that 3M ultra matte lam is pretty sweet. I have developed a few of our own real look patterns in house as well as a selection of abstract patterns we sell a good bit.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I remember about 6 years ago a wrapped a VW with a camo pattern of sexy lady sillouettes for a lingerie store owner that I designed for ... thing came out really nice ... loved installing that day. A lot of the realistic camo patterns just come from photos and are made to mimic the local flora and fauna ... do the same and stylize it like the official products ... then when someone wants something similar ... you have it all ready for you in your local area. :peace!:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Photograph your own natural image(s) and use Genetica's Photo Synthesis feature to create a seamless tile. Use the seamless tile to create a high resolution background fill for your design.

Photo Synthesis

Use photographs to quickly create the most realistic seamless textures. Use your own photos or the included library of over a thousand royalty-free high-resolution texture photos.