• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can anyone make an 8'X8' banner?

anim8r21

I am only working with cut vinyl, but need some large printing done. I just wondered if anyone has a printer that could make an 8' square banner on heavy material? I am in the Dallas area, but shipping would be OK.

GoodPeopleFlags

Merritt is a great company and merchant member here, but sometimes we use a company called Georgia Printco for these types of banners. Not a member here but thought I would pass along the info, if that's ok.

J Hill Designs

2. No posts are allowed by any member which promote someone else, their products or their services who is not a merchant subscriber when a merchant subscriber exists who deals in the same or similar product or service except as noted in #3.

3. Referrals to vendors (merchant subscriber or not) are allowed and are encouraged when a member requests such a referral.