• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can anyone recommend a security camera system?

signmeup

I'm interested in a still image capture system for security reasons. Does anyone have any info on something up to 8 cameras that will capture high quality images to a dvr? I googled this and only found video systems. (none of which show any actual footage from their wares)

The customer has a video system but it is such poor resolution that you can't make out anything useful in the images. I thought a still image system would yield much higher resolution with very little storage space required. A motion sensor would obviously be required.

MikePro

just look for the kits... i believe the software that comes with it can be set to only record motion and/or still frames rather than full video to keep the memory down.

also, if you have a smartphone, you can setup a Remote Desktop and view your cameras from anywhere, anytime.

jiarby

A couple of these may work...

Attachments

• 8547666121143188.jpg
    8547666121143188.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 106