• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

can fc9000 cut eflute?

mghtrk

Was considering the fcx2000 because it is advertised to cut eflute. Looking at the cutting force, the fcx2000 is rated at 500 gf and the fc9000 is rated 600 but without oscillating tool. Just wondering if the fc9000 can cut eflute. Thanks.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Was considering the fcx2000 because it is advertised to cut eflute. Looking at the cutting force, the fcx2000 is rated at 500 gf and the fc9000 is rated 600 but without oscillating tool. Just wondering if the fc9000 can cut eflute. Thanks.
No,
The FCX holds material down by vacuum. the FC9000 uses the pinch rollers.
Wont be able to crease it properly though.
IF you notice the FCX does multiple creasing passes. the FC9000 wont know to do that.

mghtrk

Thanks for the reply. How about if I do not need the creasing? Can the media be pass through and cut?

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Thanks for the reply. How about if I do not need the creasing? Can the media be pass through and cut?
I wouldn't hold my breath.

If you want to cut e-flute, buy the right equipment.
I probably wouldn't even waste my money on the FCX. I would save up and buy a colex 1717.