• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can L25500 run 63" wide materals?

JERHEMI

I read somewhere that this printer, even though its specs say 60" wide, can run 63" wide materials if something on the roll holder is adjusted? I do not have this printer, but it might persuade me to upgrade because it would be awfully nice to be able to run 63" wide banner material and be able to have 1.5" hems and create a finished 5' wide banner! :thumb:

dypinc

I read somewhere that this printer, even though its specs say 60" wide, can run 63" wide materials if something on the roll holder is adjusted? I do not have this printer, but it might persuade me to upgrade because it would be awfully nice to be able to run 63" wide banner material and be able to have 1.5" hems and create a finished 5' wide banner! :thumb:

I have measured the L25500 and there is no way you run a 63" roll. You can fit a 62" roll though.