• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can Onyx 10.2 and Wasatch 7.0 co-exist?

houston_newbie

Has anybody ever tried running Onyx and Wasatch together on the same system at once? My bosses are wanting to get rid of Wasatch but they're not quite ready to commit, in case the colors shift too much on our Anapurna M2540 FB. We're already using Onyx 10.2 to run an Epson S50570 and an old HP 9000 that's getting put out to pasture, freeing up a slot in Onyx that they want to try and run the Anapurna from.

I can't find anything one way or the other online that would say "no that's a crazy idea" but I have my suspicions so I was wanting to ask the braintrust here on the boards. Thanks for any advice you all can provide. :thankyou:

MikeD

pretty sure you can have them both installed simultaneously, but you may have communication errors if they are connected to the same devices with both programs open at the same time.