• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can "S.A. Photo Print Enroute" be used with Edge?

ChiknNutz

I don't know what software is compatible with the Gerber Edge...is this one of them? I assume not, but that's why I'm asking. If not, anyone know if this will qualify towards an upgrade price to something that is compatible?

signage

Chris I would recommend contacting Cadlink about crossgrade, if it is a design and print software with a dongle I would think so.

mbarden

Hey Chris,
Flexi and Signlab are the only ones that I am aware of outside of Omega of course.
I use Flexi Sign Pro for cut/RIP/and Gerber jobs.
Jobs act more like cut vinyl jobs than print jobs. Not hard to get used to just different. Color trapping very important.

Mike B
Big River Sign Co.

ChiknNutz

Not yet...their still trying to find a tech to test it out. However, based on my findings for software, I may not do so at all as that will be another $3500...whether it be SignLab, Flexi or Omega. That, coupled with the fact that my business partner (wife) is not sold on us needing more equip. just yet ;-) The reason I was asking about this software is the broker emailed and said he found this software with it (but of course knows nothing about it). From what I can tell, PhotoPrint Enroute is mutually exclusive terminology...PhotoPrint is a RIP and Enroute is for CNC carving....so I dunno what's going on.