• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can someone Please tell me......

HulkSmash

Why the Bad Wrap is being sold again, but now it's 2,000. Why. The. Heck. Would anyone pay that for it.

Sergio, i hope you're including several ounces of gold in that package.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Cause we're in the U S of A where only dumb rich folks pay for stoopid stuff and then pay for it again later..........

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Cmon now.... It's 2k for the lifetime package. You get everything and never pay for updates again, plus priority service on having custom templates made, plus some other design stuff, etc.

Only thing I do not like is now any other option to get them is a monthly subscription plan. I will say though - he has greatly improved the templates from what they used to be as far as accuracy goes. Only used one on a pickup so far though.

MatthewTimothy

i actually like pro vehicle outline better after seeing at ISA. Thinking of getting it. Has more than the Bad Wrap and files are in Ai and EPS

jkdbjj

Why the Bad Wrap is being sold again, but now it's 2,000. Why. The. Heck. Would anyone pay that for it.

Sergio, i hope you're including several ounces of gold in that package.
Sergio is an entrepreneur. He claims to stand behind this product more than ever before, says it is much different than before, etc etc...

I too was a bit taken back by the price, considering two months ago the old version was like 300 or something close.

I guess he's just trying to make a living.

jkdbjj

I wouldn't pay more than maybe 200 based on what it was.
Especially if what you are doing now works.
BTW, you apparently do a lot of wraps, so you surely have a system down. I don't do them on a regular basis. I was curious if you have used his BadWrap at all, and other than toilet paper, can you see a use for it? If it was in Illy would it be more useful to you?

Just curious.

HulkSmash

Especially if what you are doing now works.
BTW, you apparently do a lot of wraps, so you surely have a system down. I don't do them on a regular basis. I was curious if you have used his BadWrap at all, and other than toilet paper, can you see a use for it? If it was in Illy would it be more useful to you?

Just curious.

I use Pro vehicle outlines.

Bad wraps was pretty much just a 750 dollar external hard drive. That i wiped and put useful stuff on.

I saved the bad wrap files somewhere...around here...

Pat Whatley

Cause we're in the U S of A where only dumb rich folks pay for stoopid stuff and then pay for it again later..........
Exactly. Think about how many people out there go get a big loan to "go in the wrap business" and buy a printer, a laminator, a computer, and a box full of clip art. It's all on the loan so it's not "real" money.

Flame

I'd bet a dollar in a donut hole any halfway decent sized wrap company, wouldn't touch that thing. No offense to Sergio or any of his buddys making it, I just think it's pretty well a gimic. We all gotta make a buck though right?

ramstudios1

I take my own patterns off every vehicle and have no problems. I just use transfer tape and a little solution to keep it from tacking up too much and then put it flat on the wall and measure. I can even make the wrap line up at the body lines that way. CD patterns always suck, plus I do alot of other things that wouldn't be on there anyways. Boats, jet skis, etc....

Save your money! :)