• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can you wrap blindfolded?

phototec

Can you wrap blindfolded?

Justin Pate can!

[video=youtube;NcdH-eDxsC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcdH-eDxsC8[/video]

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Does it count if I sometimes think my installers are legally blind after a QC on some of their installs?

wayne k
guam usa

Snydo

Some of the fleet install locations put me on par with being blindfolded!

I feel your pain, I did an install about 5 years ago, middle of summer 90+ degrees and humid in customers huge warehouse 2 hours from home with no A/C, and poor lighting. I had to run down to a dollar store and buy a bag of cheap white t-shirts to wrap around my head and my hairy arms to keep my sweat off the vehicle and wrap material. I hate installs in non-optimal conditions.

ExecuPrintGS

No wrapping, but more and more often i'm installing cut vinyl on vehicles in a dark install bay while our apparel guy is making screens. :noway:

Starter

Sure I can wrap blindfolded.....but why would I. Who practices this stuff ? Justin came to our shop years ago and put on a clinic for our installers....he must have too much time on his hands :p