• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cancelling initial command

Urbanimage

Hello people I just initiated and init fill command on my gs6000 but one in cartridge is low on ink. Is they a way to cancel the init fill command.

Urbanimage

I dont understand what u mean by I should pull the plug. There is a cartridge which is low on ink so the initial fill procedure won't go through the machine is asking me to use a new cartridge which I don't have at so I want to cancel the command.

pinkiss

so you cant print anything as it promts you to fill the empty/low cartridge, not expert with that model or printers, but what does manual say, is there way to bypass issue that one cartridge is low or is it hard coded to have all of them full before you can print. this is main reason i hate some printer companies one cartridge shouldn't be an issue to extort you to have new one replaced.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I dont understand what u mean by I should pull the plug. There is a cartridge which is low on ink so the initial fill procedure won't go through the machine is asking me to use a new cartridge which I don't have at so I want to cancel the command.

So, if you pull the plug, won't everything turn off, thus cancelling ALL commands ?? What's it matter, anyway ?? You can't do a thing, until you replace the low cartridge. Hopefully, this will teach you to keep a complete second set of cartridges on hand at ALL times, to avoid such situations.