• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Canoe Wrap possible ?

Signguy200

Hello, has anyone ever wrapped a canoe or do you have any other suggestions besides paint. I want to do something a little different and it's in need of a facelift. Thanks for the help.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hello, has anyone ever wrapped a canoe or do you have any other suggestions besides paint. I want to do something a little different and it's in need of a facelift. Thanks for the help.

You can totally wrap a canoe, I have personally wrapped a kayak before and it came out awesome! What is the canoe made out of? Just about any cast vinyl will do the trick.

SeanMcM

You can totally wrap a canoe, I have personally wrapped a kayak before and it came out awesome! What is the canoe made out of? Just about any cast vinyl will do the trick.

I have also wrapped a Kayak before, and yea it does come out pretty awesome.

T_K

Great idea. I think the install should be easier than a car, since a canoe doesn't have as many complex curves. It would make a great display piece.

The main issue I see is the vinyl getting jacked up from normal use (if you're fully wrapping the bottom) - being scraped up on rocks, sand, etc. If this is for a customer, I'd be sure to put in a disclaimer that this kind of damage isn't covered by warranty.

Post pictures when you're finished?