• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Caping station

Mikeifg

When cleaning the heads the station does not seem to be pumping out the ink fron the black or the left side of the station. My black was not printing which is why I tried this. Any suggestions?

Mike

Jackpine

Ink lines may be clogged or the black head. I would soak the head for a while and then print a nozzle check. If you start to get any ink flow then soak a little longer and then print a "test" print of solid color blocks c,y,m,k,r,g,b and see where you are. The best thing you can do is to keep the lines running by printing doing a nozzle check every day.

S

Sign-Man Signs

Go to utility on menu. Select clean, powerful, black only. Do this about 4 times. Then print a 2 x 2 square, in black only. Works for use.

randya

Was the black not printing at all?
No nozzles during nozzle check?

Is there ink in the lines?

If so, might be an electrical issue, blown head fuse or head itself.

Mikeifg

Yeah no black at all. So dumb me I did a head wash and now my colors are all runny. I think I need to urge the inks if that's the best way to clear that up then start on the black. By the way where is the fuse located?

Thanks

Mike

schurms

Soak you black head. Take a lint free rag soak it with cleaning solution and park black over cap with lint free rag over cap and under head. Then take a seringe and and take off black ink line from cap to pump and pull black ink thru cap, you will be up and running.

D

DARLAK

before you do anything check that all the lines on the pump and capping station are not clogged

renamer38

first of all what type of machine do u have .
My suggestion is that you look at the cables witch goes from mainboard > carrige board > and finally to your head = and this is your problem maybe ,just involving black head ....

Capital Signs

LOL, i know, I am still here at work, can you imagine?
been here since 12... I know he probably does, just looking through the forums. Got my tech guy coming tomorrow. It's just driving me nuts!

R08

LOL, i know, I am still here at work, can you imagine?
been here since 12... I know he probably does, just looking through the forums. Got my tech guy coming tomorrow. It's just driving me nuts!

Ya... I been working for a few hours now too. I got a crazy week coming up. I think I'm gonna give up the forum for a few days so I can work undistracted.

On his profile it shows a mutoh outdoor

Capital Signs

yeah, LOL. I need to do that to, give up the forum. Its like its very addictive, and can help you very much to get things done, but at the same time, it takes away from the time you are productive to do work and collect checks :)

ilmt

i took my lines apart to clean them out, i thought there was something clogged in the lines. how to i get ink flowing through them again? i think that is one of the problems i am having.