• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CE 5000

I've found a CE 5000 48" for sale not too far from me, but I have no experience with Graphtec to know what it is worth or if it's a good machine. I'm upgrading from a Mutoh SC 850D, the 30" is too small to contour cut prints coming off of my 42" L25500. The guy says it was never used commercially, and is also throwing in a fairly new desktop computer with LED monitor. My biggest concerns are contour cutting accuracy, accuracy on long striping runs and the value of this cutter/computer?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I've always liked the Graphtecs and I have many customers who run them without issue. The CE5000 series is only 1 generation back so parts should be available for a while. I would say in perfect condition a 48" version is worth about $1700-$2100 which is about half the cost of the newer 48" CE6000 model.