• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CE3000-40 Using flexi problem

723 Graphics

Hello Everyone!!!

I am having a problem with my acquired CE3000-40 (blue one/not craftrobo) . I have been utilizing flexi 7.6 for years with a Roland CM-24, however the roland just suddenly died and I inherited this Graphtec. Now with my Cm-24, I just load the drivers from flexi and I am off and running. I have tried to do the same thing with this graphtec, and to no avail. When I do hit the send button it starts to cut little 1/8 in numbers letters that I can't seem to read and has nothing to do with what I want to cut. In other words it seems to print a series of numbers and letters that have nothing to do with the job I am sending. I am hopeful that someone out there can help me. THank you in advance for your time and I look forward to your responses.
JT

signage

Go onto the panel of the graphtec and see what the language is set to! change it to HPGL and try that!

TresL

+1 Signage
also power cycle the cutter after you change the setting.

If you use the CutMaster plugin, you will need to change it back.

723 Graphics

Signage,
Thanks for your help. Unfortunately upon the inheritance of this machine, I did not recieve a manual. So. I don't even know how to navigate to get to the language part of this machine. Any help would be great.

Thanks

723 Graphics

Signage, Tres, Wooly.,
Thank you very much for all of your wisdom and expertise. I figured out the menu and it was indeed the command needing to be "HPGL".

Once again, thank you in advance for you all of your help.