• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CG-75 FX Photo Sensor

cardsin2005

I was wondering if anyone here knew the procedure the photo sensor. It is not in the manual anywhere. It is the setting under (#adjust/$photo sensor/position) in the menu. Also I was wondering the same thing about the 400mm Square adjustment. Witch is also under #adjust/ in the menu. I just don't get why Mimaki would not include it in the owners manual. Any help would be great.

Arcdru

When you start messing around with the settings in the # menus you can really screw things up. These menus are created for technicians or for people who understand the machine intimately. In the end it is to protect the end user. I recommend contacting you distributor. They may assist you over the phone or depending on your requirements will send a tech to work on you machine. :toasting: