• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Channel Letters where to get them

Barber

Does Signs 101 have members that wholesale Channel Letters. I am sure they do but I can not find if I search. Any help would be appreciated.

John L

From ME!

We just shipped a set to GA last week. Give me a call 717-328-3300 or 800-328-9410 or PM me for email.

~John

threeputt

Just purchased last week two sets of channel letters from Dwayne Clein signs out of Florida. Pretty easy to work with. Ask for Antoinette.

Mosh

We use Gemini for the standard Helvetica and Clarendon fonts. They now come WITH the LED in, and they take LESS than ONE WEEK to get!!!!

DBrock5150-

We've been using Sign Source in Ohio, been doing a great job for us and they've been very fast, here's one they built for us lately....

Attachments

• IMG_1246.jpg
    IMG_1246.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 109

visual800

you cant beat Signbuilders out of Bessemer. I was emailed from another channel letter supplier out of Atlanta but everytime I sent them a quote, they sent back question after question after question about the quote and signbuilders just quoted the damn thing, no questions

email rwade@signbuilders.com
He is our go to guy